*We are looking for dancers aged 12 and up that love to perform, learn, and meet other dancers and artists to perform with us during our evening of Wine, Music, Art, and Dance.
Artistic Director, Michelle Bettin, and Faculty member, Alyssa Fujimoto will be creating two new contemporary works for Performance on Sunday, July 31st at 5pm!!
This choreographic workshop for dancers entails:
- Master Classes in Ballet and Contemporary
- Choreographic Collaboration
- Meeting new artists from other studios
- Dancers that are strong enough en pointe will perform in Michelle Bettin's Contemporary Pointe piece.
- Local Artists creating original works of our dancers during rehearsals and/or performance.
Rehearsals will be held on:
Sunday July 24th, 10am-4pm
Sunday July 31st, 10am-4pm
Performance on the 31st at 5pm!!
Cost: $125 total for 12 hours of fun, learning and experience.